Sale Sold out
Regular price $38.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Introducing the Anthurium Loved by Most - Hated by Many - We think they are a must have for a plant collection
- Light: Your anthurium can grow well in bright, indirect light or in a shady spot. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent leaf damage. Use an indoor grow light if natural light is insufficient.
- Water: Water your anthurium when the top two-to-three inches of soil are dry. Water thoroughly but not too often. Let tap or filtered water sit for 72 hours before watering.
- Soil: Use well-draining potting mix meant for tropical plants like the our Hidden Seed Co. Plant Perfect Aroid Mix. (Available in-store for local pickup)
- Humidity: anthurium prefer a humid environment but can still thrive in drier homes or offices.
- Feeding: Feed your anthurium with a balanced low dose liquid fertilizer once a month during the growing season. Use only trusted brands. - Contact us for preferred products
- Repotting: Repot your anthurium every 2-3 years or when it outgrows its pot.